Wednesday, December 17, 2008

East Texas ride

The ride to Brian's house was cold and windy but it was a good ride. I was proud of myself for riding with the guys and not being left behind trying to catch up with them. I rode back with Angie (Andres' wife) with my bike on the back of the truck because I got really sick (asthma). It was sad to see the reflection of my bonnie on the window but I was glad to be in the car while the guys were fighting the wind all the way home. We had a great time !

4 comments:

Sid Fishous said...

Thanks for the update. Way to get out there and make the best of it. Something too hard for peeps to do sometimes. Don't bag on yourself for trucking it back. You have to pick your battles! Thanks for the post.

Honky Don said...

I've got to say she's doing really good in the curves. She stayed right up with us on some nice twisties by Belcher's house.

hollywood said...

Atta girl FIST!!!

There's no shame in trucking it...as long as in your heart, you'd rather be riding it!

Glad to hear you and the bike are becoming one :)

Pete said...

GO FIST!!!!